Join our team
Stork Landscaping is accepting applications for Irrigation Service Technicians!
Technicians will be responsible for irrigation system installations for current clients and new construction as well as irrigation system start-ups, repairs, backflow testing (if licensed) and winterizations. Experience great, but not necessary. Training will be provided by a senior technician if needed.
- Hourly pay (rate dependent upon experience)
- Be able to communicate with clients in a professional manner – Enforce 100% customer satisfaction
- Be able to work and participate in a team-oriented workplace
- Be able to operate a tablet or laptop computer
- Complete work orders as scheduled in a timely, professional manner
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Driver’s License (required)
- Good driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work Monday – Friday and some Saturdays during peak seasons
- 401(k) retirement plan and company matching
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Continuous training and advancement opportunities
This is a full-time position and pay is based upon experience. Stork Landscaping offers paid vacation, sick time, and holiday pay. Typical hours are Monday through Friday; however, some weekends may be required during peak seasons. During the off-season, Snow Removal services may be required.